So I cooked an awesome dinner tonight, even got a picture; but for some reason my computer isn't auto-detecting the camera when I plug it in, and I'm too lazy to fiddle with it. So instead, you'll just have to trust me when I say that grilled chicken pineapple kabobs with a hawaiian teriyaki glaze over brown rice is ridiculously delicious. Unfortunately, kabob-style grilling made it ridiculously easy to undercook the chicken, so that fully half the pieces I ate weren't cooked through; salmonella FTL, but on the upside undercooked chicken is tender. Totally worth it.

Also, my supposed friends are lame. With the exception of Josh; I guess he has school 'till retarded late or something.

Comments (1)

On September 16, 2007 at 10:08 PM , Anonymous said...

It would be nice if you cooked for us some day...8)