1711 Holloway Avenue.
San Francisco, CA 94132.

Life is good.

Well, life is pretty much the same. I spent the last month or two champing at the bit to get up here and get started, and now here I am and class is in session. I'd like to relate some sort of jarring epiphany heralding my touchdown at SFO, but so far all I've got to show for my trouble are sore feet and an empty bank account. I hold out hope for a life-changing revelation to strike me in the street; I'll let you know how that goes.

Still trying to develop an engaging style; my roommates both left for the weekend, so left to my own devices I've been idly researching job opportunities in the Bay Area. Turns out I made the right choice in moving here, but it would be premature to mention anything more. Coincidentally I've spent some time becoming familiar with the state of New Games Journalism and how it relates to the media at large. This article is a bit dated but has served as an intriguing starting point, and I encourage you to poke around and take a look at anything that interests you. Racism, politics and religion are aspects of innate human perversity, and we invariably impress them on any medium we get our hands on.

Haven't had much in the way of notable photo opportunities, but here's some highlights:



A cozy little two-story across the street from campus, replete with complimentary shrubbery. Truly, we are as princes among men.



The theater building from our dining room table. How close are we to campus? Too motherfuckin' close.



Found these on display at the campus convenience store. Squid jerky is delicious.

Comments (0)