100 posts!

I can has kitten sandwich naow?



Things I want to do before I die:

Learn to cook. Better.
Learn to play an acoustic guitar.
Get a pilot's license.
Get a motorcycle license. Pop a wheelie.
Renew my CPR certification and licensing.
Shave my head.
Skydive.
Bungee jump.
Eat nothing but candy for a whole day.
Watch Seven Years in Tibet.
Go to Tibet.
Travel to Japan.
Visit Australia.
See Ireland.
Learn how a car works.
Break a bone doing something stupid.
Learn to tell good stories.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. Class in seven hours, sleep now.

Comments (2)

On March 11, 2008 at 1:41 PM , Anonymous said...

Sira...
As to your list... you broke your heal jumping off of a van... is that not stupid and broken enough... Also... car works by pushing petal and it goes foreward... the other pedal makes it stop... *fixed two of that list for you*

 
On November 26, 2009 at 1:06 PM , Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?